Stormwater Attenuation Tank
To combat flooding both Irish & UK building authorities stipulate a restriction on the rate of storm water flow from the developed site to that of the original ‘greenfield’ condition. In many cases the most economical means of achieving this is to place a flow control device on the site outlet and to detain excess run off in subsurface stormwater attenuation tanks.
Recognised by water companies & councils our stormwater attenuation tanks satisfy mandatory SUDs requirements and are fully S104 adoption compliant. Carlow Concrete prides itself on continuous design innovation and improvement.
In terms of stormwater attenuation, the Carlow Tank offers clients the most efficiently & economically designed solution in its class. Our stormwater attenuation tanks are the most robust on the market and may be located in highly trafficked areas such as roads and carparks.
Why Carlow Stormwater Attenuation Tanks?
At Carlow Concrete a key ingredient of quality production are our technicians and in-house concrete testing lab. To back this up in delivering the best possible stormwater attenuation solution an ID tag provides each element of an installation with its own unique reference number so it is fully traceable from production to final location. Check out a list of features & benefits of the Carlow Tank below.
- Available in depths from 0.8M to 7.0M in 100mm increments.
- Can be configured to exactly suit client requirements.
- Modular precast attenuation/detention tank which satisfies clients mandatory Sustainable Urban Drainage (SUDS) requirements.
- Most cost effective storm water attenuation solution on the market.
- Watertight to BS8007 or Eurocode 2.
- Fully section 104 adoptable.
- CESWI & Sewers for adoption compliant.
- 100 Year + Design Life.
- No need expensive imported filling, simply backfill as dug material.
- Rapid installation times from highly trained, experienced crews.
- Reduction in labour & plant requirements during install.
- Deep burial and heavy duty loading applications.
- Technical supervision & sign off for client based installations.
- Superior quality finish & zero maintenance.
- Multifunctional applications.